Taste Box Casual Night
6x75cL bottles accompanied by their tasting sheet.
Mets & Vin
- -Champagne Rédempteur Blanc de Blancs
This Blanc de Blancs represents charm and finesse in a bottle, with its pale yellow robe, with golden reflections and light fine bubbles. Its nose reminiscing of jasmin, poppy and white fruits, such as pear and peach, evolves into a complex blend of almond and light citrus, with a hint of spearmint. This gives way to a crisp mouthfeel with fruity aromas, but quickly turning into balanced, fresh, saline and peppery aromas. A complex wine with a great evolution!
-Champagne Dauby -Mère et Fille | Rosé
- This wine displays a beautiful pale pink, almost coral robe and release both fruity and flowery aromas. An amazing Rosé d'assemblage, a blend between Champagne and Coteau Champennois, still red wine, from Champagne. Very refreshing and easy on the tougue, this wine is very thirst quenching.
- -Bourgogne Blanc 2019 Domaine Albert Joly
- This regional Bourgogne has all quality of a top tier Village, but without the price tag, a limpid yellow robe, with reasonable fattiness, it releases odors of fresh apricot and peach, with a hint of citrus. It feels almost creamy on the palate, but still subtle and elegant, with some almond and citrus notes, to give it that nice acidity and fruity balance, while reasonably feeling the oak treatment , which is not as common for a regional Bourgogne.
- -Saint Joseph Lucie 2019 Domaine Louis Chomel
- This wine wears a very elegant, light robe and lets you smell fresh aromas of citrus. The first impression is quite intense, mineral and refreshing but it then develops, through its long and pleasant mouthfeel, into light citrus and peach notes. Complex bottle, for people who enjoy dry wines.
- -Bourgogne Rouge 2017 Domaine Régis Rossignol
Pinot Noir from Bourgogne could not be as well defined as by this bottle. With its ruby color, evolving into purplish reflection to brick glaze, this wine will give off typical scents of red berries, and spices, such as pepper and cinnamon, in its early years, but will later on let you smell empyreumatic, smoke and roasted coffe beans, aromas. This is very well reflected on the palate, as it evolves in same direction as his smell, form red berries and spice to underwood. A great entry into the world of Bourgogne.
-Saint Joseph Emisphère Rouge 2019 Domaine Boissonnet
Displaying a ruby robe with garnet reflections, Emisphère rouge is a fruity, but fleshy wine. A spicy side of pepper will be recognized at the back of the mouth, which will give the wine notes of fruit such as blackcurrant or blackberrywith structure and a lot of typicality. Emisphère is a cuvée with a lot of finesse.