Taste Box Rhône
4x75cL bottles accompanied by their tasting sheet.
Mets & Vin
Open in that order:
- -Saint Joseph Emisphère Blanc 2019 Domaine Boissonnet
This cuvée has a golden color with yellow reflections. Bottling after 9 to 10 months of aging provides a delicate nose with a few touches of honey, lemon, dried flowers and dried fruits. The Marsanne will bring the wine a touch of bitterness at the back of the mouth and the Roussanne all its elegance and finesse. Elegance and complexity of a great white Saint Joseph.
- -Viognier IGP Myla 2020 Domaine Louis Chomel
Don’t be fooled by its paler than usual robe, you will already feel with the nose, that this wine hides its secrets well. A very floral nose, almost hinting at honey and in mouth, a very fruity impression on the palate. It is a very refreshing wine; notes of apricots and clementine, but also this floral aroma, are present throughout. Very easy to drink, more supple than most white wines.
- -Syrah IGP 2020 Domaine Boissonnet
- This wine comes from a terroir very close to that of Saint Joseph Rouge. It retains all the typicity of the North of the Rhone Valley with dominant red fruit, freshness to be able to be appreciated in youth.
- -Saint Joseph Tolondière 2019 Domaine Louis Chomel
- This wine has a very open nose, fruity and subtly woody, it has an intense red robe which correspond well to its character. Intense first impression, powerful aromas of Syrah will come out first, to give way to fruitier notes, to finish a long mouthfeel. It is a very well balanced wine in terms of entry into the Saint Joseph and complex wine experience.